The Cardiovascular soundness is not a trivial or a banal matter; Heart issues and diseases have been the no. 1 health-endangering in the UAE. In the World Cardiology Congress, held in Dubai in December 2018, it was stated that the threshold for cardiac arrests and cardiovascular disease (CVD) worldwide is 65 years, while people in the UAE are suffering from the CVD at the age of 45 and that 80 percent of deaths that occur due to CVD are preventable with early diagnosis and treatment. Professor Dr. Uwe Klima, Managing & Medical Director of German Heart Center and Thoracic Surgeon in Dubai heart clinic, advises that a cardiologist could offer help prevent heart issues or help treat them at an early stage.
What are the most common Heart issues?
From the inside of Dubai heart clinic, the most common heart issues are:
How to prevent cardiovascular diseases?
There are many things you can do to reduce your chances of getting heart disease:
• Blood pressure: Follow up with any changes that occur with your blood pressure because High blood pressure is a major risk factor for heart disease. It is inevitable to get your blood pressure checked regularly.
• Cholesterol and Triglyceride: High cholesterol and triglyceride levels can cause arteries clogging and lead to coronary artery disease and heart attack so they need to be controlled and lowered.
• Weight, Diet, and Exercise: Healthy weight, healthy dietary, and regular exercise are the golden key to avoid obesity and high cholesterol and triglyceride levels. Moreover, they strengthen your heart and improve your circulation.
• Don't smoke: Cigarette smoking raises your blood pressure and puts you at higher risk for heart attack and stroke.
• Manage stress: It can raise your blood pressure and extreme stress can be a trigger for a heart attack.
• Manage diabetes: Having diabetes doubles your risk of diabetic heart disease.
• Make sure that you get enough sleep: If you don't get enough sleep, you raise your risk of high blood pressure, obesity, and diabetes.
In some cases, the best Urologist in Dubai, who diagnoses and treats diseases of the urinary tract, and the reproductive tract in men, may perform surgeries, for example, removing cancerous tumours or unblocking the urinary tract. The urinary tract is the system that creates, stores, and removes urine from the body. Doctors with this speciality treat any part of this system. This includes the kidneys, ureters, bladder, urethra, glands, also treat all parts of the male reproductive system.
Acne problems happen at some point in people’s lives, mostly on the face, chest, and back. Dubai residents are no exception especially with around 20-30% increase in the number of acne cases registered at hospitals. Several factors lead to acne outbursts, especially if it is a side effect of weight increase or Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome.
Ideally, menstrual periods happen every cycle that averages between 21 to 35 days and last for three to seven days. Menstrual problems vary, such as periods that happen within less than 21 days or more than 35 days apart, missing three consecutive periods or more, and menstrual flow density abnormality like it is much heavier or lighter than the norm.