Dr. Onur Gozen was born in Denizli, Turkey in 1979. Graduated from Ege University Faculty of Medicine in 2006. Worked for 2 years as a GP in Kocaalan Village Health Center in Dicle, Diyarbakir under the Provincial Health Directorate for compulsory government service. After resignation from government work in 2008, worked for 7 years as an Emergency Physician at several different private hospitals in Izmir and Manisa. In 2013, achieved Occupational Health Physician certificate and worked for more than 4 years at several different Common Health & Safety Units in Izmir and Manisa. Also worked for 4 years starting from 2015 as a Freelance Medical Aesthetic Physician in Izmir.
Holds DHA Eligibility Letter & DHCC Letter of Acceptance.
Started working as a General Practitioner at German Heart Centre, Dubai Healthcare City in October 2019.
- Routine health check-ups
- Examination for specific purposes like having a driver's license, joining a sports club, etc.
- Upper respiratory tract infections
- Lower respiratory tract infections and pulmonary chronic diseases
- Intestinal (digestive) system diseases
- Musculoskeletal system diseases
- Nervous system (neural) diseases
- Routine check-ups for known chronic diseases
- Risk assessment and health surveillance
- Pre-employment examination
- Eye check-ups
- Ear check-ups
- Pulmonary check-ups