The Cardiovascular soundness is not a trivial or a banal matter; Heart issues and diseases have been the no. 1 health-endangering in the UAE. In the World Cardiology Congress, held in Dubai in December 2018, it was stated that the threshold for cardiac arrests and cardiovascular disease (CVD) worldwide is 65 years, while people in the UAE are suffering from the CVD at the age of 45 and that 80 percent of deaths that occur due to CVD are preventable with early diagnosis and treatment. Professor Dr. Uwe Klima, Managing & Medical Director of German Heart Center and Thoracic Surgeon in Dubai heart clinic, advises that a cardiologist could offer help prevent heart issues or help treat them at an early stage.
What are the most common Heart issues?
From the inside of Dubai heart clinic, the most common heart issues are:
How to prevent cardiovascular diseases?
There are many things you can do to reduce your chances of getting heart disease:
• Blood pressure: Follow up with any changes that occur with your blood pressure because High blood pressure is a major risk factor for heart disease. It is inevitable to get your blood pressure checked regularly.
• Cholesterol and Triglyceride: High cholesterol and triglyceride levels can cause arteries clogging and lead to coronary artery disease and heart attack so they need to be controlled and lowered.
• Weight, Diet, and Exercise: Healthy weight, healthy dietary, and regular exercise are the golden key to avoid obesity and high cholesterol and triglyceride levels. Moreover, they strengthen your heart and improve your circulation.
• Don't smoke: Cigarette smoking raises your blood pressure and puts you at higher risk for heart attack and stroke.
• Manage stress: It can raise your blood pressure and extreme stress can be a trigger for a heart attack.
• Manage diabetes: Having diabetes doubles your risk of diabetic heart disease.
• Make sure that you get enough sleep: If you don't get enough sleep, you raise your risk of high blood pressure, obesity, and diabetes.
Overactive Bladder or OAB, sometimes also called an irritable bladder, is a urological condition representing symptoms of urgency, frequency and with or without urge incontinence. Meaning that Overactive Bladder causes a sudden urge to urinate. The urge may be difficult to stop, and OAB may lead to the involuntary loss of urine. Overactive Bladder is more common among women and older people than among men and children. The best urologist in Dubai can help you with advice on understanding the condition an how to get it under control but in the beginning understanding, the nature of the condition and what are the causes and symptoms are inevitable.
Perfect skin is healthy and skin tags can look annoying to some people. However, before pursuing skin tag removal in Dubai, Abu Dhabi or anywhere across the UAE, First the answer of what are skin tags is unavoidable. Skin tags are benign, non-cancerous, harmless growths of skin connected to the skin by a small, thin stalk called a peduncle. They cause no symptoms and they are called cutaneous tags, soft fibromas, Acrochordons, and fibro epithelial polyps, skin tags are mostly flesh-colored growths, although some may be darker in color.